Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Wish we were butterflies"

Se dau:

1. "Whose lips? Were they my lips?"

2. "A thing of beauty is a joy forever/Its loveliness increases/ It will never pass into nothingness" (punct in care tu ai recunoscut personajul :) )

3. "When I don't hear from him it's as if I've died. As if the air is... sucked out from my lungs."

4. "I almost wish we were butterflies and lived but three summer days. Three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."

Rezulta:

Bright Star



Asteptam.

3 comments:

Chamomille said...

Interesant pentru mine in acest moment filmul care se preconizeaza. Cand o sa stim sa traim fiecare minut? Vreau! :)

Dan said...

Ei da, superb. Oare la noi cand vine?

Danonino said...

Chamomille, o sa stim eventually :)

Dan, pai HP s-a lansat la doar doua-trei zile de la lansarea internationala. Coming soon, I daresay.